Deposit Insights: Evolving Consumer Deposit, Investment and Retirement Product Behavior
Understanding consumer views and expectations is crucial for institutions, especially on the deposit side of the ledger. The rising rate environment, the trend toward commoditization, and heightened competition in banking are putting pressure on financial institutions to adopt a strategic focus on growth in deposits, investment services and retirement products.
This 33 page study explores saving and investing behaviors to help financial institutions target opportunities.
Read this study and learn about the following areas in detail:
- Evolving Consumer Deposit, Investment and Retirement Product Behavior
- Significant Changes in Consumers’ Financial Product Preferences
- The Impact of Quantitative Easing and Rates on Banks and Consumers
- Investment Product Sales Potential at Financial Institutions
- Advice, Financial Planning and Investment Account/Service Usage
- Consumers’ Need for Retirement Planning Services