Credit Union Performance Analytics Trends to Watch
Join us on Thursday, August 23rd as we highlight the latest trends from Raddon's Performance Analytics program. Leveraging data that combines member account data with financials, well address these 5 critical issues impacting credit unions in 2018, and what you can do to respond:
1. How significant demography changes are causing significant pressure on both the lending and deposit sides of the balance sheet.
2. With rates on the rise, what strategies should be deployed for cost effective deposit growth and retention?
3. Find out what impact the recent tax reform changes might have on equity lending - and what you should do about it.
4. Long-term and short-term disruptive factors that may impact future growth in auto lending.
5. The evolving role of credit union branches as self-service technology increases.