Raddon Hosts Annual CEO Forum for Credit Union Executives August 10-12, 2016
- Annual Raddon CEO Forum for credit unions with more than $500 million in assets will be held in Laguna Niguel, California
- Three-day event includes strategy sessions with keynote speaker Connie Dieken, two former senior NCUA officials and senior leaders from Travis Credit Union
- 2016 Crystal Performance Award winners for top performing credit unions will be announced at reception dinner on August 11
LOMBARD, Ill., July 11, 2016 – Raddon, a leading provider of financial industry research and trends data, announced today that the annual Raddon CEO Forum for large credit union executives will be held August 10-12, 2016 in Laguna Niguel, California. Leaders from credit unions with more than $500 million in assets are invited to join strategy sessions with executive coach and founder of The Dieken Group, Connie Dieken, former NCUA chairman Dennis Dollar, former NCUA board member Geoff Bacino, Travis Credit Union board chair Pat Moreno and CEO Barry Nelson, Raddon research vice president Bill Handel, and Mark Sievewright, president of Credit Union Solutions at Fiserv.
The theme of this year’s Raddon CEO Forum is “Vision 2020” and the event will focus on what will enable credit union leaders and boards to thrive in 2020 and beyond. Rapid changes in the financial services industry will be addressed, in addition to shifting business models, emerging economic trends, and the vital role of technology over the next five years.
“Credit unions are facing an unprecedented rate of change due to an array of factors, and the Raddon CEO Forum will provide senior leaders with robust insight and engaging dialogue on how this will impact the industry,” said Bill Handel, vice president of research, Raddon. “As the credit union landscape progresses in the lead-up to 2020, it is imperative that senior leaders understand and act upon the potential challenges and opportunities that Raddon is forecasting.”
Strategy sessions at the Raddon CEO Forum include:
- “The Influence Illusion – How to Conquer the Myth that Derails Leadership,” a keynote speech by Connie Dieken.
- “How to Influence as a Leader,” an executive roundtable moderated by Connie Dieken.
- “Where Will Regulation Be in 2020 and Beyond,” an interactive panel with Dennis Dollar and Geoff Bacino.
- “BOD of the Future,” an interactive panel with Pat Moreno and Barry Nelson.
- “The Financial Services Industry in 2020,” a presentation by Bill Handel.
- “How to Strategize with Your Board,” a presentation by Mark Sievewright.
A dinner reception will be held on the evening of August 11 for winners of the Crystal Performance Award, which recognizes credit unions for achieving a top-ten ranking on the Raddon Performance Index that measures growth, income, efficiency and margin management. Each year, more than 500 credit unions are evaluated for the Crystal Performance Award.
Founded in 1983, Raddon, part of Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV), arms financial industry decision-makers with objective data gained through innovative research techniques and unique database resources. Raddon also provides strategic guidance, tactical solutions and marketing solutions to meet the challenges of the continually changing financial industry. For more information, visit www.raddon.com.
# # #