Raddon Hosting Annual CEO Forum for Credit Union Executives August 19-21, 2015
- Annual CEO Forum for credit unions with more than $500 million in assets will be held at the St. Regis Monarch Beach in Dana Point, California
- Three-day event includes community service program, featured speakers, thought leadership presentations and dinner reception
- Credit union veterans from Community First CU, Mobiloil FCU and Randolph-Brooks FCU to join special panel on industry challenges and opportunities
Lombard, Ill., July 6, 2015 – Raddon, a leading provider of financial industry research and trends data, announced today that its annual CEO Forum for credit union executives will be held August 19-21, 2015 at the St. Regis Monarch Beach in Dana Point, California. Tailored for credit unions with more than $500 million in assets, the Raddon CEO Forum brings industry leaders together to collaboratively address current trends, best practices and strategic opportunities, while honoring winners of the Crystal Performance Award.
“Each year we bring together the credit union industry’s top leaders for an enriching experience that is built upon thought leadership, innovation and collaboration,” said Bill Handel, vice president of research, Raddon. “The CEO Forum provides credit union executives with a candid opportunity to engage in meaningful dialogue on the current state of the industry and share ideas that can help credit unions meet the changing demands of members.”
The event opens on August 19 with a community service program that provides financial literacy education and mentoring to The Boys & Girls Clubs of Capistrano Valley. Following this team building event, Bill Handel of Raddon will lead a roundtable discussion on the importance of corporate social responsibility initiatives in today's credit union environment.
On August 20, presentations will be delivered by featured speakers with subject matter expertise on the following topics:
- Dennis Dollar, former NCUA chairman and principal partner, Dollar Associates LLC – “2015 and the Regulatory Relief Agenda – Is the Pendulum Swinging or All Sizzle and No Steak?”
- Bill Handel, vice president of research, Raddon – “Achieving High Performance in an Evolving Environment”
- Chris Heeter, founder, The Wild Institution – “Wild Authenticity…Wild Leadership”
- Mark Sievewright, president, Credit Union Solutions, Fiserv – “Effective Credit Union Leadership in the Era of Disruptive Technology: Rising Above the Challenges and Remaining Vital and Relevant”
A panel of veteran credit union executives from high-performing credit unions will also be held on August 20. Led by Fabio Biasella, vice president of strategic thought leadership, Raddon, the panel will address the industry’s most pressing challenges and brightest opportunities by providing insight on the current financial, regulatory and competitive environment, in addition to actionable strategies for growth. Panelists include:
- Bob Hamer, president and CEO of Mobiloil Federal Credit Union
- Christopher O'Connor, president and CEO of Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union
- Cathy Tierney, president and CEO of Community First Credit Union
A special dinner reception will be held on the evening of August 20 for winners of the Crystal Performance Award from Raddon. The Crystal Performance Award recognizes credit unions for achieving a top-ten ranking on the Raddon Performance Index™, which measures growth, income, efficiency and margin management. Each year, more than 500 credit unions are evaluated for the Crystal Performance Award.
Founded in 1983, Raddon, part of Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV), arms financial industry decision-makers with objective data gained through innovative research techniques and unique database resources. Raddon also provides strategic guidance, tactical solutions and marketing solutions to meet the challenges of the continually changing financial industry. For more information, visit www.raddon.com.