Raddon Announces Annual Top Performing Credit Unions
Twenty-three credit unions lead in income, growth and margins on in-depth Raddon scorecard
LOMBARD Ill., October 26, 2017 – Raddon™, a Fiserv® company and provider of innovative research, insightful analysis and strategic guidance to financial institutions, today announced the winners of its Crystal Performance Award for credit unions. There are 23 winners in 2017, which represent the top three percent of more than 500 credit unions analyzed by Raddon over the past year.
Award recipients were honored at the Raddon CEO Forum, and were selected through an in-depth analysis of financial statements, sales figures, service metrics and member relationship data. The awards are divided into two categories based on asset size.
“It was a privilege to honor many of these credit unions in person at our CEO Forum,” said David Irwin, president, Raddon. “This year’s winners are industry leaders whose strategies have led to demonstrable results. They are exemplary of the thoughtful, data driven approach to credit union success that Raddon champions.”
Crystal Performance Award winners, more than $500 million in assets:
- Coast Central Credit Union (based in Eureka, Calif.)
- Community First Credit Union (based in Appleton, Wis.)
- Dupaco Community Credit Union (based in Dubuque, Ia.)
- Ent Credit Union (based in Colorado Springs, Colo.)
- First Community Credit Union (based in Jamestown, N.D.)
- Logix Federal Credit Union (based in Burbank, Calif.)
- Mobiloil Federal Credit Union (based in Beaumont, Texas)
- Navy Army Community Credit Union (based in Corpus Christi, Texas)
- Robins Financial Credit Union (based in Warner Robbins, Ga.)
- San Diego County Credit Union (based in San Diego, Calif.)
- Silver State Schools Credit Union (based in Las Vegas, Nev.)
- 3Rivers Federal Credit Union (based in Fort Wayne, Ind.)
Crystal Performance Award winners, under $500 million in assets:
- ELGA Credit Union (based in Burton, Mich.)
- Five Star Credit Union (based on Dothan, Ala.)
- Foothill Federal Credit Union (based in Arcadia, Calif.)
- Frankenmuth Credit Union (based in Frankenmuth, Mich.)
- Marshall Community Credit Union (based in Marshall, Mich.)
- Naheola Credit Union (based in Pennington, Ala.)
- Sacramento Credit Union (based in Sacramento, Calif.)
- Southpoint Financial Credit Union (based in Sleepy Eye, Minn.)
- SunState Federal Credit Union (based in Gainesville, Fla.)
- Utah First Federal Credit Union (based in Salt Lake City, Utah)
- WyHy Federal Credit Union (based in Cheyenne, Wyo.)
“We are honored to receive the Crystal performance recognition alongside many great credit unions,” said Don Cates, CEO, 3Rivers FCU. “We strive to deepen relationships with our members, to put them in a better financial position and help them succeed. Our business model, team culture, and partnership with Raddon all helped create the positive financial results for the cooperative that led to this recognition.”
“The Crystal Performance awards are a long-standing benchmark for credit union best practices,” said Bill Handel, vice president of research, Raddon. “Results are the yardstick of these awards. As the credit union industry continues to grow – especially in key areas like lending – these winners are a lighthouse to peers, vendors and other industry stakeholders in terms of strategy, innovation and leadership.”
Performance Analytics from Raddon provides credit unions of all asset sizes with detailed analysis of key performance indicators and recommendations on growth opportunities. In addition to the annual Raddon CEO Forum featuring strategy sessions for credit union executives, Raddon offers semi-annual Performance Analytics workshops in which participants can review results from their organization and interact with peers to share best practices.
Raddon, a Fiserv company, has been providing financial institutions with research-based solutions since 1983. Raddon works exclusively with financial institutions and has a unique understanding of the industry, resulting in the ability to apply practical know-how to the challenges and opportunities financial institutions face. Raddon combines best practices in research and analysis with consulting and technology solutions to help institutions achieve sustainable growth and improve financial performance.
Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV) enables clients worldwide to create and deliver financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. For more than 30 years, Fiserv has been a trusted leader in financial services technology, helping clients achieve best-in-class results by driving quality and innovation in payments, processing services, risk and compliance, customer and channel management, and insights and optimization. Fiserv is a member of the FORTUNE® 500 and has been named among the FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies® for four consecutive years, ranking first in its category for innovation in 2016 and 2017. For more information, visit fiserv.com.
# # #