Raddon Announces 2018 Class of Top Performing Credit Unions
Twenty-two credit unions recognized for growth and delivery of value to members
LOMBARD, Ill., September 21, 2018 – Raddon®, a Fiserv company and provider of innovative research, insightful analysis and strategic guidance to financial institutions, today announced the winners of its annual Crystal Performance Award for credit unions. Twenty-two credit unions have earned the award in 2018, based on benchmarked data from Raddon. These represent the top three percent of more than 500 credit unions analyzed over the past year.
Award recipients were honored at the Raddon CEO Forum after being selected based on in-depth analysis of financial statements, sales figures, service metrics and member relationship data.
“Every year, our team looks forward to the Raddon CEO Forum and Crystal Performance Awards,” said Darin Moody, CEO, Utah First Credit Union. “This is the fourth year that we’ve been recognized as a Crystal Performance winner – it’s extremely validating to have our hard work earn us a spot among the top credit unions in the country based on the outcomes we deliver for our members.”
The Crystal Performance Awards are an extension of Performance Analytics from Raddon, which provides institutions of all asset sizes detailed analysis of key performance indicators, recommendations on growth opportunities and peer-benchmarked data that provides a clearer view of the marketplace as a whole. The awards are presented each year at the Raddon CEO Forum, an invitation only event that focuses on economic trends, consumer preferences, branding considerations and other timely industry topics.
“Credit Union leaders across the country value the Crystal Performance Awards because they are based on tangible results, stemming from smart strategy and execution,” said David Irwin, president, Raddon. “Credit unions that earn a place in a Crystal Performance class exemplify the best of our industry – based on their own performance, as well as strong comparison to their peers.”
This year’s winner include:
Crystal Performance Award winners, more than $500 million in assets:
- Coast Central Credit Union (based in Eureka, Calif.)
- Community First Credit Union (based in Appleton, Wis.)
- Dupaco Community Credit Union (based in Dubuque, Iowa.)
- Ent Credit Union (based in Colorado Springs, Colo.)
- First Community Credit Union (based in Jamestown, N.D.)
- Logix Federal Credit Union (based in Burbank, Calif.)
- Mobiloil Federal Credit Union (based in Beaumont, Texas)
- Robins Financial Credit Union (based in Warner Robbins, Ga.)
- San Diego County Credit Union (based in San Diego, Calif.)
- Silver State Schools Credit Union (based in Las Vegas, Nev.)
- 3Rivers Federal Credit Union (based in Fort Wayne, Ind.)
- University of Iowa Community Credit Union (based in Iowa City, Iowa)
Crystal Performance Award winners, under $500 million in assets:
- Capital Credit Union (based in Bismarck, N.D.)
- Five Star Credit Union (based on Dothan, Ala.)
- Marshall Community Credit Union (based in Marshall, Mich.)
- Naheola Credit Union (based in Pennington, Ala.)
- Rocky Mountain Law Enforcement Federal Credit Union (based in Lone Tree, Colo.)
- Sacramento Credit Union (based in Sacramento, Calif.)
- SunState Federal Credit Union (based in Gainesville, Fla.)
- Superior Choice Credit Union (based in Superior, Wis.)
- UNCLE Credit Union (based in Livermore, Calif.)
- Utah First Federal Credit Union (based in Salt Lake City, Utah)
“Each of these institutions dug deep into their metrics, uncovered opportunities, and executed based on that information,” said Bill Handel, vice president of research, Raddon. “Using data, these credit unions have been able to outperform the competition – and as the market continues to tighten, data-driven strategies will become increasingly essential in enabling credit union success.”
In addition to the annual Raddon CEO Forum, which features strategy sessions for credit union executives, Raddon offers semi-annual Performance Analytics workshops in which participants can review results from their organization and interact with peers to share best practices, as well as the Raddon Conference, which serves as a forum to discuss the latest challenges facing financial institutions.
Raddon, a Fiserv company, has been providing financial institutions with research-based solutions since 1983. Raddon works exclusively with financial institutions and has a unique understanding of the industry, resulting in the ability to apply practical know-how to the challenges and opportunities financial institutions face. Raddon combines best practices in research and analysis with consulting and technology solutions to help institutions achieve sustainable growth and improve financial performance.
Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV) enables clients worldwide to create and deliver financial services experiences in step with the way people live and work today. For more than 30 years, Fiserv has been a trusted leader in financial services technology, helping clients achieve best-in-class results by driving quality and innovation in payments, processing services, risk and compliance, customer and channel management, and insights and optimization. Fiserv is a member of the FORTUNE® 500 and has been named among the FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies® for five consecutive years, recognized for strength of business model and innovation leadership. For more information, visit fiserv.com.